Your tank can kill you

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Henk Hugo, Mar 13, 2012.

  1. firemanmuzz

    firemanmuzz

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2011
    Messages:
    276
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Durban,Kzn
    aye just saw this thread ,man thats sad!,its an eye opener to.

    rest in peace our fellow fish keeper.
     
  2. Guest




  3. Good_Times

    Good_Times Kalahari Sandhaai

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2012
    Messages:
    928
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    Upington
    Wow that's a really sad and unassuming way to go.
    My condolences to his family.

    I actually have a low leak currently in my tank.
    I only feel it if I have a bruise or cut on my hand and if I am barefooted
     
  4. mydummyname

    mydummyname Balala shark

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2010
    Messages:
    2,302
    Likes Received:
    41
    Location:
    cape town
    very very sad. condolences to family and friends.
     
  5. Lappies

    Lappies Lappies

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2010
    Messages:
    177
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Bronkhorstspruit
    This is not the news I suspected.

    Condolences the Herkie's family and friends. I pray God to be with Herkie's family in this difficult time of grieve.

    Rest in peace Herkie.

    Lappies
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - tank kill Forum Date
RSS Feed Clown Killifish: Diet, Tank Size, Behavior, and More RSS Feeds Apr 6, 2020
Killer in my tank Beginner Discussions Apr 26, 2017
Tetras going AWOL in my tank. There may be a serial killer after dark!!! .. ?? General Discussions Jan 13, 2014
String algae is slowly killing my tank... HELP! Algae Nov 19, 2013
Nitrogen Cycle for Aquariums / How NOT to kill all your fish with your first tank Beginner Discussions Jan 27, 2009
Newbie confession: overstocked my first tank on LFS advice — is a R5,500 180L upgrade worth it? Beginner Discussions Jul 12, 2026
100L tank needed General Discussions Jun 15, 2026

Share This Page