Who In CPT breeds their own Fish

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by lydodd, Jan 11, 2013.

  1. lydodd

    lydodd

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2011
    Messages:
    76
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Western Cape
    Hi Guys

    Was wondering who in CPT breeds there own Fish and what species

    I do Mostly Guppy and Malawi Cichlids
     
  2. Guest




  3. Hawk

    Hawk Clown Fish :-)

    Joined:
    May 25, 2012
    Messages:
    5,147
    Likes Received:
    80
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Guppies and hopefully Dwarf Gourami (currently waiting on my 3 surviving babies to see if they are male or female and for them to get to size). I would also like to try my hand at GBR's if I can find a decent male for my female or a pair.
     
  4. Boomslang

    Boomslang

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2012
    Messages:
    124
    Likes Received:
    8
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Rearing tank currently filled with Pseudotropheus Saulosi and Cyaneorhabdos Maingano. The Saulosi are breeding machines... currently have three other females carrying- might just let them spit in the main tank as I dont have space for more fry at the moment.
     
  5. Dirk

    Dirk Dwarf Catfish

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2009
    Messages:
    2,514
    Likes Received:
    81
    Location:
    Somerset West
    Many species, too many.....
     
  6. Jack Stone

    Jack Stone Stone Aquaics

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2011
    Messages:
    926
    Likes Received:
    34
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Tanganyika freak here! Most success with Multies, Pulcher, Julidochromis, Caudopunctatus and Leleupi thus far.
     
  7. keith1964

    keith1964 Keith

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2010
    Messages:
    535
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Halfmoon, DoubleTail & CrownTail Bettas, Dragonscale & Plakat Bettas; newly to Angels; very young I bred Paradise Gouramis now back into the swing. I was a Tanganika freak 4 years ago had a couple of assorted species.
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - breeds Fish Forum Date
Who breeds what? Breeding Feb 2, 2015
Mixing Malawi's With Other Breeds Beginner Discussions Sep 18, 2009
Dr Says Deworm Your Fish Jungle Aquatics Jul 7, 2026
Your Betta Fish Has Seen Things. It's Time to Do Better Jungle Aquatics May 3, 2026
Looking for killifish General Fish Discussions Apr 21, 2026
Fish breeders Gauteng New members Apr 4, 2026
The secret to happy, stress-free pond fish. API Pond Stress Coat Jungle Aquatics Mar 25, 2026

Share This Page