Where to buy Saltpeter?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Broder, Jul 6, 2015.

  1. Broder

    Broder

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,020
    Likes Received:
    34
    Location:
    East London
    Where can one buy saltpeter economically? It's costing R25/50g at the chemist, so the only ingredient in EI dosing that is a little pricey. Or is there another source of nitrate that I can look at?
     
  2. Guest




  3. DerikPelser

    DerikPelser

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2013
    Messages:
    1,109
    Likes Received:
    13
    Location:
    Ruimsig
    I got mine from Dischem, the Dischem branded one.
    As far as I can remember the price was ok.
     
  4. OP
    Broder

    Broder

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,020
    Likes Received:
    34
    Location:
    East London
    Thanks Derik. Will give them a shot when I overcome my fear of shopping malls.:)
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Where Saltpeter Forum Date
CO2 Equipment - Expensive! Where to get affordable setup General Equipment discussion Nov 7, 2025
Cockatoo cichlid breeders anywhere? Cichlids May 4, 2025
Where to find local youtube channels General Discussions Jan 27, 2025
Controlling/encouraging where GHA grows? Algae Jan 4, 2025
Where should i buy tanks. General Equipment discussion Feb 21, 2024
Wanted: Where in Cape Town Wanted/Swop/Freebies Sep 16, 2023
where can i get o rings for cascade 300 and 100 and impellers Filtration Feb 27, 2023

Share This Page