Where did all the people go?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by TankMaster, Jan 7, 2011.

  1. TankMaster

    TankMaster Apistogramma

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2010
    Messages:
    1,756
    Likes Received:
    44
    Location:
    Narnia
    Are the sponsors on holiday??? I have not seen dolphin or altum on for a while. ..
     
  2. Guest




  3. freerider

    freerider

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2010
    Messages:
    102
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Darklands - CPT
    I noticed that the prof hasnt posted in a while either. Maybe they are at the TASA sponsors convention :)
     
  4. Go-Big

    Go-Big

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2010
    Messages:
    737
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    George
    I think life will restart the 10th. Most of the Gauteng okes are gone from us. Shame they had bad weather......
     
  5. Lappies

    Lappies Lappies

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2010
    Messages:
    177
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Bronkhorstspruit
    Gauteng's traffic is almost back to normal, but I'm with Go-Big. Everything will be back to normal on Monday. All the well rested people will join us again and after being back at work for three days they wish for another holiday.
     
  6. tracyp

    tracyp Lotus

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2010
    Messages:
    1,619
    Likes Received:
    31
    Location:
    Stanford, Western Cape
    Altum is around - I'm getting some fish from him nxt wk(but he hasn't been online for a while). I've seen Dolphin online, but when I tried to contact him he said he wasn't shipping at that time (Novemberish) - and then there was a cryptic thread - it's confusing when you're a noob like me, and everyone tells you to contact the sponsors! Prof B has only been MIA for about a week.
     
  7. Lizid

    Lizid

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2010
    Messages:
    1,652
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    Hi guys I have mailed dolphin with no response I am tying to get hold of him
     
  8. OP
    TankMaster

    TankMaster Apistogramma

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2010
    Messages:
    1,756
    Likes Received:
    44
    Location:
    Narnia
    I PM'd Altum the other day . . .looks like he's off till the 10th ...
     
  9. freerider

    freerider

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2010
    Messages:
    102
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Darklands - CPT
    I also mailed dolphin, but no response as of this time. Still waiting on the profs food price list as well :(

    BTW, is dolphin based in CPT?
     
  10. azurekoi

    azurekoi Loaches & Gobies

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2010
    Messages:
    4,077
    Likes Received:
    61
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Nope dolphin is up here in Jozi...
     
  11. Relborg

    Relborg

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2010
    Messages:
    376
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    JHB East / North
    @freerider am waiting for the price lists too - not sure if you get it if you could share (dont want to intervene with Profs makups strategy)

    also dont want to nag the Professor
     
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  12. Zoom

    Zoom Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Messages:
    8,469
    Likes Received:
    119
    Location:
    Jhb- Fourways
    Dolphin is extremely busy at the moment. He is in the process of re-locating his business, and this unfortunately has resulted in him being unable to log onto TASA, or reply to any PM's or emails. If you do see him online, he is more than likely scanning with his phone.

    Altum is around.

    The Professor is well... a professor on holiday.

    As with everything in life, business come to a grinding halt around December / January, and I believe our sponsors will be back to full swing be the end of the month, beginning of Feb. (Just try an organize a Bond application over the December/January period, and you will see what I mean by "that time of the year!")
     
  13. f-fish

    f-fish #unspecified

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2009
    Messages:
    9,642
    Likes Received:
    2,260
    Location:
    JHB - Randburg
    JA.jpg

    You could always check the last access date on the sponsors profile - then you will know if they get to TASA or not.

    Later Ferdie

    JA.jpg
     
  14. Bufamotis

    Bufamotis

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2009
    Messages:
    1,852
    Likes Received:
    26
    Location:
    Zevoland
    sigh, I went on holiday and even before I came back i was wishing for another one. Remodeling a beach house, painting, building, gardening, cleaning and breaking down was not my idea of "come spend some time with the famil, It'll be fun..."
     
  15. OP
    TankMaster

    TankMaster Apistogramma

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2010
    Messages:
    1,756
    Likes Received:
    44
    Location:
    Narnia
    Altum has been away for 2 weeks. .sigh . .
     
  16. Altum

    Altum Sponsor

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2008
    Messages:
    1,102
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    CAPE TOWN 7441
    back....and forth!

    Im away and ...NOT..depends on tasa access.
    have been tank and housesitting 3 different locations!!!
    :p

    If it's BB, I cant easily respond, if it's pc...like now, then I can..hehe

    TM, you know by now best is to email me,
    Black substrate etc, available

    oh yeah, HNY everybody:cool:
     
  17. OP
    TankMaster

    TankMaster Apistogramma

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2010
    Messages:
    1,756
    Likes Received:
    44
    Location:
    Narnia
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  18. Lizid

    Lizid

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2010
    Messages:
    1,652
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    Larchs account has been closed down as far as I know... There is another Larch floating around on another forum who says he has "come back" I assume this is the same larch we are referring to...
     
  19. Henk Hugo

    Henk Hugo

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2008
    Messages:
    4,135
    Likes Received:
    34
    Location:
    Cape Town
    He was banned.
     
  20. Lizid

    Lizid

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2010
    Messages:
    1,652
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    Weather he was banned or account closed is irrelevant... I have also noticed Dolphins absentness, hope he is back soon...
     
  21. Zoom

    Zoom Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Messages:
    8,469
    Likes Received:
    119
    Location:
    Jhb- Fourways
    Larch, aka charl, was removed permanently from the forum about 2 years ago. I believe he may be up to his antics on anothe forum, although I was recently led to believe he gave up the hobby.

    Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Where Forum Date
CO2 Equipment - Expensive! Where to get affordable setup General Equipment discussion Nov 7, 2025
Cockatoo cichlid breeders anywhere? Cichlids May 4, 2025
Where to find local youtube channels General Discussions Jan 27, 2025
Controlling/encouraging where GHA grows? Algae Jan 4, 2025
Where should i buy tanks. General Equipment discussion Feb 21, 2024
Wanted: Where in Cape Town Wanted/Swop/Freebies Sep 16, 2023
where can i get o rings for cascade 300 and 100 and impellers Filtration Feb 27, 2023

Share This Page