Where can I get Bromothymol Blue?

Discussion in 'KZN Fish Club' started by chickenbeef, Sep 8, 2013.

  1. chickenbeef

    chickenbeef

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2013
    Messages:
    143
    Likes Received:
    21
    Location:
    /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
    Hey,

    Does anyone know where I can buy Bromothymol Blue in the Durban area? Pharmacy?

    Getting a drop checker soon so I'll need some of this liquid.
     
  2. Guest




  3. dash

    dash

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2013
    Messages:
    3,194
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    Durban
    If I am not mistaken, this is used to measure ph? Is this correct?
     
  4. OP
    chickenbeef

    chickenbeef

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2013
    Messages:
    143
    Likes Received:
    21
    Location:
    /\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
    Yes, you're right, it can be used for PH.

    I want to use it to check the CO2 level in my tank.
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Where Bromothymol Blue Forum Date
CO2 Equipment - Expensive! Where to get affordable setup General Equipment discussion Nov 7, 2025
Cockatoo cichlid breeders anywhere? Cichlids May 4, 2025
Where to find local youtube channels General Discussions Jan 27, 2025
Controlling/encouraging where GHA grows? Algae Jan 4, 2025
Where should i buy tanks. General Equipment discussion Feb 21, 2024
Wanted: Where in Cape Town Wanted/Swop/Freebies Sep 16, 2023
where can i get o rings for cascade 300 and 100 and impellers Filtration Feb 27, 2023

Share This Page