Vivarium

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Willem, Feb 18, 2012.

  1. Willem

    Willem High fin Pangasius

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Messages:
    755
    Likes Received:
    15
    Location:
    Pretoria
    When I saw this I thought of @Azerukoi


    Vivarium.jpg

    Vivarium.jpg
     
  2. Guest




  3. gdt78

    gdt78

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2011
    Messages:
    620
    Likes Received:
    5
    Location:
    Jhb - East rand
    @Willem,

    The aquarium at PTA Zoo has something very simalar to this right ?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  4. azurekoi

    azurekoi Loaches & Gobies

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2010
    Messages:
    4,077
    Likes Received:
    61
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Thanx @Willem - yeah - it's a Dutch guys paludarium.... found a blog on it a while ago - used a whole room of his house....
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  5. f-fish

    f-fish #unspecified

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2009
    Messages:
    9,642
    Likes Received:
    2,260
    Location:
    JHB - Randburg
    I would not mind sacrificing another room - but the other 1/4 might - added to that the cost for lights, heaters and pumps - eish .. .

    hmm sun dome and solar heat pump ..
     
  6. azurekoi

    azurekoi Loaches & Gobies

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2010
    Messages:
    4,077
    Likes Received:
    61
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Do this kind of thing when I buy my farm one day.... Methane gas converter (Cow poop...lol) for the heating.... Dream on Shawn....
     
  7. mark d

    mark d

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Messages:
    379
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    swakopmund Namibia
    Just have to wait for my brother to move out then I'll convince my dad and then maybe just maybe I'll get it.
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Vivarium Forum Date
Looking at building a vivarium - can I keep crabs? Beginner Discussions Sep 13, 2022

Share This Page