Urgently looking for the following livebearers....

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Cheetah, Jun 30, 2015.

  1. Cheetah

    Cheetah Retired moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2009
    Messages:
    2,715
    Likes Received:
    124
    Location:
    Kimberley ( Northern Cape)
    Will appreciate if anyone could tell me where I can get any of the following Livebearers.... 2 males and 5 females of each....

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Guest




  3. Reedfish

    Reedfish Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2011
    Messages:
    13,311
    Likes Received:
    3,714
    Location:
    UK
    @Cheetah,
    Looks like the fairly common varieties.
    Have you tried your lfs?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  4. OP
    Cheetah

    Cheetah Retired moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2009
    Messages:
    2,715
    Likes Received:
    124
    Location:
    Kimberley ( Northern Cape)
    lol.... there are only 2 pet stores in Kimberley... and.... uhm..... apart from the Malawians,... I have seen (common) Guppies there before...and even a Marble Molly or two.... I'll probably have to drive through to Bloemfontein for exactly what I'm looking for....
     
  5. J A X

    J A X

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2014
    Messages:
    371
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Centurion
    I'm sure they can order in for you
     
  6. Leen

    Leen

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2015
    Messages:
    252
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Nelspruit
    What about @Moolis. ? Surely the can courier to you.

    Just add water...hehehe.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  7. HennieRoux

    HennieRoux

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2011
    Messages:
    2,431
    Likes Received:
    26
    Location:
    JHB, Roodepoort
    Lifestyle has 3 out of the 4
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Urgently looking following Forum Date
URGENTLY... looking for Microworm cultures... Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jun 13, 2016
Looking for dog kennel urgently Other Pets Oct 9, 2015
Urgently Looking for Green Water / Insoforia Breeding Jan 2, 2011
Freebie: Large Pleco Needs a Home Urgently Wanted/Swop/Freebies Apr 5, 2019
Wanted: Urgently need some Oto's Wanted/Swop/Freebies May 11, 2018
Wanted: Wanted moss urgently Wanted/Swop/Freebies Oct 24, 2017
Wanted: Cycled water wanted urgently Wanted/Swop/Freebies Oct 18, 2017

Share This Page