urgent! need these this weekend

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by brads, Jul 8, 2010.

  1. brads

    brads

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2010
    Messages:
    614
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    midstream estates
    hi guys I need some help

    my Auncle is setting up a tank and we need t5 tubes, im looking for 6500k tubes I know the lamp house has but we looking for a place in pta as we only have sunday to buy stuff for the tank . where can I get them from in pta ? please pm me ?

    also looking for flourite , around 4 bags .

    I have checked some pet shops but im strapped for time .

    cheers
     
  2. Guest




  3. OP
    brads

    brads

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2010
    Messages:
    614
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    midstream estates
    does anyone know where to get these?
     
  4. neilh

    neilh

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2009
    Messages:
    704
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    JHB/Roodepoort
    What wattage? And how many?

    Have quite a few unused 39W
     
  5. OP
    brads

    brads

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2010
    Messages:
    614
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    midstream estates
    2 x 24 watt . .
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - urgent need weekend Forum Date
Need urgent advice General Discussions Jun 10, 2020
Freebie: Large Pleco Needs a Home Urgently Wanted/Swop/Freebies Apr 5, 2019
Wanted: Urgently need some Oto's Wanted/Swop/Freebies May 11, 2018
Cherry shrimp disease. Need urgent help. Diseases May 4, 2017
Microworms urgently needed please Breeding Nov 7, 2016
Urgent help needed General Discussions Aug 8, 2016
Urgent courier needed General Discussions Apr 29, 2016

Share This Page