Update on my Cichlid fry

Discussion in 'Breeding' started by Genisis252, Oct 9, 2010.

  1. Genisis252

    Genisis252 Genisis252

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2010
    Messages:
    71
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Boksburg, South Africa
    Hi all

    Today I moved all my fry out of the 2ft tank and into the 4ft sump reason being that the fish size and quantity got to big for the tank. . . The inhabitants are
    9 x Convict cichlid fry
    25 x Pseudotropheus lombardoi
    11 x Labidochromis caeruleus
    All between 1 and 4 cm in size:p:p:p

    They are all Healthy and Happy... when they get bigger I will have to sell them off because I have limited space...

    Cheers
    Johan

     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Update Cichlid Forum Date
My Updated Cichlid Tank Members Systems Mar 14, 2011
Ancistrus Babies Update May 2023 Jungle Aquatics May 18, 2023
Planted Betta/Shrimp tank updates Aquatic plants Jul 4, 2021
Shrimp Nation 2021 Updates Shrimp Nation May 24, 2021
Updates from Art of Aqua Art of Aqua May 17, 2021
Shrimp Nation Sept/Oct/Nov Updates! (And new stuff!) Shrimp Nation Sep 8, 2020
Ray tank update Members Systems Aug 31, 2020

Share This Page