The most dumb and dumberrer thing you've done?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by francoisve, Apr 2, 2014.

  1. Biggles

    Biggles

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2013
    Messages:
    223
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Cape Town Parow
    All this after I cured the problem of apple snails getting into the pipes.
     
  2. Guest




  3. Dinky

    Dinky

    Joined:
    May 21, 2013
    Messages:
    1,685
    Likes Received:
    21
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Love that "only" 300 liters!! :bigsmile:
     
  4. fhmarais

    fhmarais

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2013
    Messages:
    506
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Pretoria East
    Had a mouth full of tank water last night getting my canister to work again. Took the return side out to get the flow started again, and did not focus 100% on what I was doing.
    So water spewed out and my mouth was the first opening it could go into...
     
  5. Ichtus

    Ichtus

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2014
    Messages:
    70
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    For my first tank I have a typical community tank with beginner fish really, guppies and tetras. Before I joined the forum I decided that it would be cool to have a snail. Got a snail... Loved it to bits. About a month down the line I came home, all was good in the aquarium but later that night my snail was floating... I immediately thought that it was dead. Took it out of the aquarium. Couple of hours later I saw a thread on snails on the forum and decided to google snails because I could not understand what I did wrong... Only to find that my snail only had air in his shell and was not dead. I still feel like a murderer. :(:blushing: Worst and dumbest moment ever!!! I learnt my lesson though... Reading before hand is vital!
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - dumb dumberrer thing Forum Date
Wanted: Red mosaic dumbo ear guppies Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jul 28, 2025
Swop: Red mosaic dumbo ear trio for neon tetras or albino bristlnose pleco Wanted/Swop/Freebies Feb 21, 2025
Freebie: Dumbo Fighter Fish - Jhb Sout Wanted/Swop/Freebies Nov 21, 2023
Wanted: White or dumbo ear guppies Wanted/Swop/Freebies Feb 11, 2021
Wanted: Dumbo ear guppy and koi siamese fighter females Wanted/Swop/Freebies Sep 15, 2018
Wanted: Dumbo guppies Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jul 15, 2018
Dumbass fish vs Genius fish General Discussions May 18, 2016

Share This Page