the horror

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kieshara, Mar 21, 2016.

  1. Kieshara

    Kieshara

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2014
    Messages:
    394
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    East london,kei mouth
    how did he not see this thing in his tank?
    what are your thoughts?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2016
  2. Guest




  3. Ryno

    Ryno Kenaal baber

    Joined:
    May 19, 2012
    Messages:
    4,022
    Likes Received:
    50
    Location:
    Pretoria
    seen this a while back on the actual thread on reefcentral. its the biggest bristle worm most guys have ever seen. i freak out at the small obes imagine liftibg a rock and see that one
     
  4. Saturn

    Saturn

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2014
    Messages:
    498
    Likes Received:
    48
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Kill it kill it with fire.
     
  5. Pierré Schoonraad

    Pierré Schoonraad Rainbow Freak

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2012
    Messages:
    2,072
    Likes Received:
    700
    Location:
    Queenswood Pretoria
    Well to be honest. If you look at how 'clean' that tank is it is quite obvious how he didn't see it
     
  6. Charine

    Charine

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2016
    Messages:
    129
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    Vredendal
    EEEW!!! I would splash out all the tank water as I retract my hand in super speed if I was to lift up a log or something and find THAT!! YUCK! I can't even look at that photo!:eek:
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - horror Forum Date
Tank Bursts/Cracks - Please share your horrors General Equipment discussion Aug 29, 2012

Share This Page