Tetra Tec EX1200 Reviews

Discussion in 'Filtration' started by Lparisi, Sep 20, 2012.

  1. Lparisi

    Lparisi

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2012
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi I'm wanting to purchase one of these filters for my 350l tank can anyone give me some advise on these filters please!
     
  2. Guest




  3. Bazil

    Bazil Bazil

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Messages:
    1,593
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    Sasolburg
    Hi @Lparisi, Very good product! Awesome filter and super quiet aswell. Very good value for money overall! I have the EX1200 currently on my 5 foot similar capacity as your tank. I would recommend this size or bigger for your size tank aswell.

    They use the following media standard: Bio Balls, Sponges, Ceramic rings, and Charcoal compartment. Very user friendly assembly and tuff connectors.

    Comes with a 3 year warranty standard. Overall I don't think you'll get better quality for the price of a Tetratec. There is of course better manufacturers but they are alot more expensive. HTH
     
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  4. Ammar

    Ammar

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2012
    Messages:
    2,517
    Likes Received:
    425
    Location:
    Symhurst, Germiston
    awesome filter, i have the smaller version for my 3 foot, very quiet, easy maintenance gr8 value for money.
     
  5. Willem

    Willem High fin Pangasius

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Messages:
    755
    Likes Received:
    15
    Location:
    Pretoria
    I have four of them and I am very happy with them and if I have some money I will buy another four
     
  6. OP
    Lparisi

    Lparisi

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2012
    Messages:
    37
    Likes Received:
    0
    That's great thanks a lot for all of the help SloMo I am deffinitely leaning towards TetraTec :)
     
  7. Bazil

    Bazil Bazil

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2012
    Messages:
    1,593
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    Sasolburg
    Pleasure dude. I dig mine. You'll definitely be impressed. :blink1:
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Tetra EX1200 Reviews Forum Date
Tetratec ex1200 plus impeller Filtration Feb 19, 2023
Tetra ex1200 plus vs Fluval fx6 Filtration Jan 25, 2017
Tetra Tec Ex1200 External Filter Filtration Dec 16, 2014
starting up new fluval fx6 and tetra ex1200 General Discussions Aug 4, 2014
Freebie: Tetratec ex1200 Wanted/Swop/Freebies May 25, 2014
Tetratec EX1200 Pipe diameter? General Equipment discussion Jul 23, 2013
Spare parts for Tetratec EX1200 General Equipment discussion Feb 4, 2013

Share This Page