Tetra Prima Food

Discussion in 'Advanced Topics' started by StainedSilva, Apr 30, 2015.

  1. StainedSilva

    StainedSilva

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2015
    Messages:
    70
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Hey guys,

    Can you feed most fish with tetra prima granules?

    I have some leftover from my malawi tanks.

    Im trying to feed my guppies,danios,minnows and betta with it? Have I got the right food?
     
  2. Guest




  3. thysie

    thysie

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Messages:
    611
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    BOKSBURG
    Should be fine
     
  4. Michealvdb

    Michealvdb

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2015
    Messages:
    170
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Cape Town
    I too think they all eat it, I crush some of mine to provide for the danios. Just make sure they all participate in eating!
     
  5. tanked72

    tanked72

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2015
    Messages:
    1,439
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think is should be ok
     
  6. Reedfish

    Reedfish Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2011
    Messages:
    13,311
    Likes Received:
    3,714
    Location:
    UK
    Should be fine.
    Most fish do quite well on it.
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Tetra Prima Food Forum Date
Wanted: Tetra Prima Mini Granules Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jan 8, 2016
TetraBits/TetraPrima - The cheap Stuff General Discussions Sep 17, 2010
TetraPrima and Discus General Discussions Sep 15, 2010
Hummingbird tetras General Fish Discussions Apr 28, 2025
Wanted: Tetra Canister filter tap/valve needed Wanted/Swop/Freebies Mar 18, 2025
Swop: Red mosaic dumbo ear trio for neon tetras or albino bristlnose pleco Wanted/Swop/Freebies Feb 21, 2025
Why is tiger barb staying in corner nose down, bloated and pale. Tetras having a go at it General Fish Discussions May 29, 2024

Share This Page