Tank joints\seam concern

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by eugenevw, Sep 23, 2014.

  1. OP
    eugenevw

    eugenevw

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2014
    Messages:
    167
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Pretoria East, Olympus
    Good morning guys,

    Got the new tank and I'm verrryyyyyy happy:)
    The tank builder went out his own world to built me a perfect tank.
    So next up is rocks and rocks and more rocks.I'm after BIO rock if anyone knows where I can find.
     
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  2. Guest




  3. Mike Roos

    Mike Roos

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2014
    Messages:
    559
    Likes Received:
    41
    Location:
    Bronkhorstpruit dam
    @eugenevw lekker lekker!
    Now I can send mine in for repairs then I have my 5ft running again in no time.
    Malawi's and malawi's!!:cool:
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  4. OP
    eugenevw

    eugenevw

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2014
    Messages:
    167
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Pretoria East, Olympus
    @Mike Roos let me know if I can assist in transport or anything please.
    I told the guy he must get ready to built me a 7ft:)
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  5. Mike Roos

    Mike Roos

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2014
    Messages:
    559
    Likes Received:
    41
    Location:
    Bronkhorstpruit dam
    Goodness 7 ft tank If I just had the space and money lol.
    Will let you know thanks. If I don't reply you on the phone I left it in Bronkies. So will have it at the weekend.
    Just the bleddie studies that keep me from going to fish and concentrate on my tanks. Luckily finishing on the 6 November then it's just fish, fishing, fish fishing! @eugenevw
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  6. OP
    eugenevw

    eugenevw

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2014
    Messages:
    167
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Pretoria East, Olympus
    I always wanted a big community tank. My dream is a 10ft but space for that would be a problem.
    You can go fishing, just invite me please:) and sterkte met die eksamens...
     
  7. Mike Roos

    Mike Roos

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2014
    Messages:
    559
    Likes Received:
    41
    Location:
    Bronkhorstpruit dam
    How does someone transfer anything in that size!! Goodness. haha. We will make time to go fish at that time no doubt in that. Will try to take the tank this Saturday!
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Tank jointsseam concern Forum Date
Newbie confession: overstocked my first tank on LFS advice — is a R5,500 180L upgrade worth it? Beginner Discussions Jul 12, 2026
100L tank needed General Discussions Jun 15, 2026
Tank builders General Discussions Jan 26, 2026
Disease in a planted tank. Planted Tanks Dec 28, 2025
Tankmates for tiretrack eel? Species Tanks Dec 16, 2025
90cm x 60cm x 45cm opti white tank (10mm) General Equipment discussion Oct 26, 2025
Thinking of starting first malawi tank Cichlids Oct 24, 2025

Share This Page