Some equipment needed

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Corne, Jan 20, 2012.

  1. Corne

    Corne

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2011
    Messages:
    611
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Villeria
    Hi as some of you must know my one car was stolen not insured(the one my mother in law uses to drive my son around) ja well I blew my whole big tank budget on a deposit for a second car

    Now I hate doing this but I need a 50 watt heater and an air pump can anyone near me help me out for a month or two
    Just to keep the fish and plants in my nano alive ?

    I don't roll this way but ja
     
  2. Guest




  3. Vis

    Vis Gerhard

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2009
    Messages:
    6,130
    Likes Received:
    132
    Location:
    Rustenburg
    Corne if you were a little closer I could have helped you.
     
  4. Willem

    Willem High fin Pangasius

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Messages:
    755
    Likes Received:
    15
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Kom maak n' draai.......!!!!!!!
     
    tracyp likes this.
  5. OP
    Corne

    Corne

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2011
    Messages:
    611
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Villeria
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  6. Willem

    Willem High fin Pangasius

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Messages:
    755
    Likes Received:
    15
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Jip will let you know if plans change. (hoe laat?)
     
  7. OP
    Corne

    Corne

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2011
    Messages:
    611
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Villeria
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  8. OP
    Corne

    Corne

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2011
    Messages:
    611
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Villeria
    Thanks for all the PM,s replies and sms,s and calls I am humbled
    I am sorted by Willem and I don't think I have enough space to thank everyone
     
  9. Zoom

    Zoom Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Messages:
    8,469
    Likes Received:
    119
    Location:
    Jhb- Fourways
    Thats what our community is for!
     
  10. Willem

    Willem High fin Pangasius

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Messages:
    755
    Likes Received:
    15
    Location:
    Pretoria
    @Corne is the pump and airpump working ok ?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  11. OscaCT

    OscaCT

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2011
    Messages:
    637
    Likes Received:
    5
    Location:
    Cape Town
    great stuff guy's! Good to see people helping!
     
  12. OP
    Corne

    Corne

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2011
    Messages:
    611
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Villeria
    @Willem jou doring it is working 100%
    I must invite you and your family for a braai some time ,When Our Father made you he broke the mould
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  13. Willem

    Willem High fin Pangasius

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Messages:
    755
    Likes Received:
    15
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Happy to help out.....:p
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - equipment needed Forum Date
Wanted: New tank, new equipment needed Wanted/Swop/Freebies Mar 22, 2013
CO2 Equipment - Expensive! Where to get affordable setup General Equipment discussion Nov 7, 2025
Help pricing 2nd hand aquarium equipment General Equipment discussion Apr 3, 2023
Wanted: Equipment wanted Wanted/Swop/Freebies Feb 25, 2023
Swop: 100L Tempered Glass aquariums to swop for Aquarium equipment. Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jun 14, 2022
Wanted: Plants, shrimp and equipment Wanted/Swop/Freebies May 10, 2022
Swop: CO2 Reactors and equipment to swap Wanted/Swop/Freebies Aug 6, 2020

Share This Page