Rsg

Discussion in 'Fish pics' started by Takumi, Oct 1, 2012.

  1. Takumi

    Takumi

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2012
    Messages:
    173
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Cape Town
  2. Guest




  3. johanbosman

    johanbosman

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2011
    Messages:
    160
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Kilnerpark,Pretoria
    Stunning specimen.Wish I could keep some Discus.Love them but I don't have the tank space :(
     
  4. OP
    Takumi

    Takumi

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2012
    Messages:
    173
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Thanx ...just do it
     
  5. Reedfish

    Reedfish Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2011
    Messages:
    13,311
    Likes Received:
    3,714
    Location:
    UK
    @Takumi,

    I wish I could...."Just Do It"... (as that famous logo says).
    But my tap water isn't really condusive to Discus.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  6. OP
    Takumi

    Takumi

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2012
    Messages:
    173
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Cape Town
    My tap water ph is 8. I hardly use ro and no additives exept indian almond leaves.
     
  7. Reedfish

    Reedfish Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2011
    Messages:
    13,311
    Likes Received:
    3,714
    Location:
    UK
    @Takumi
    Really??
    What is your KH and GH?

    How often do you do a water change and what %?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  8. OP
    Takumi

    Takumi

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2012
    Messages:
    173
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Cape Town
    sorry for the late reply .. work has been hectic ...

    I actually had a problem with the water recently but i did something dumb.

    I have a 225 litre tank (upgrade ready - waiting to sell old tank)

    I do 25 litres in the morning and 50 litres in the afternoon.
     

Recent Posts

Share This Page