Review: Loolilocks Koi Farm

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by oupoot, Mar 11, 2013.

  1. oupoot

    oupoot

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2012
    Messages:
    1,119
    Likes Received:
    341
    Location:
    Randburg
    So Last week I went to visit a new lfs in Boksburg close to work and I must say, i was very impressed.
    All livestock are neatley kept and saw one dead fish (Big Puffer) in all of their tanks. Also their now stock that came in was quarintened (mostly discus) the day before.
    Staff was also very helpfull and assisted me as I walked into the shop.

    All in all, a visit really worth it
     
  2. Guest




  3. Breado

    Breado

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2010
    Messages:
    705
    Likes Received:
    177
    Location:
    Edenvale, East Rand
    I can attest to the superb stock quality and excellent staff. I also visited them a few weeks ago and was impressed - came home with some awesome fish and excellent prices too. I know where I will be getting all my fish from in furture!
     
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  4. OP
    oupoot

    oupoot

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2012
    Messages:
    1,119
    Likes Received:
    341
    Location:
    Randburg
    Also they got this coner where they got a vef micro tanks for aqua scaping that looks awesome
     
  5. hviviers75

    hviviers75

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Messages:
    4,789
    Likes Received:
    196
    Location:
    Brakpan
    Yes I have also been their about a week ago, all tanks and fish are looking good.

    I bought 1 x Blue eyed Albino BN ancistrus and 1 x Long finned BN ancistrus.
     
  6. OP
    oupoot

    oupoot

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2012
    Messages:
    1,119
    Likes Received:
    341
    Location:
    Randburg
    They had nice barbs last week friday
     
  7. hviviers75

    hviviers75

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Messages:
    4,789
    Likes Received:
    196
    Location:
    Brakpan
    Cool man thanks for the heads up.

    Will go check them out at the end of the month, already spent the fishy money for the month :cry:
     
  8. OP
    oupoot

    oupoot

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2012
    Messages:
    1,119
    Likes Received:
    341
    Location:
    Randburg
    same here lol, bought 4 lights and wood to build a lid with....
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Review Loolilocks Farm Forum Date
Hygger HG-957 Review General Equipment discussion Jan 31, 2026
Temu "Seven Master" 58cm LED light review Equipment Reviews Apr 16, 2025
Juwel Rio 450 LED : Review and suggestions please Equipment Reviews Oct 6, 2020
Green Killing Machine (Unboxing & Review) General Equipment discussion Sep 9, 2020
Water testing kits - product reviews General Discussions Aug 6, 2019
RSS Feed Review: GlasGarten Shrimp Dinner RSS Feeds Jul 9, 2018
RSS Feed Review: Glass aquarium plant cup! RSS Feeds Jul 9, 2018

Share This Page