1. All ads must contain photo's of actual equipment/livestock for sale. Please read the rules before selling.

For Sale: Red Cherry Shrimp for sale

Discussion in 'Livestock Classifieds' started by Jaco83, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaco83

    Jaco83

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2014
    Messages:
    349
    Likes Received:
    42
    Location:
    Roodepoort
    Hi.

    I have red cherries for sale for R15 each, or 10 for R100.

    [​IMG]

    I am in the Roodepoort area.

    Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
     
  2. Guest




  3. Adhil

    Adhil

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2016
    Messages:
    238
    Likes Received:
    35
    Location:
    Pinetown
    Can I have some?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  4. OP
    Jaco83

    Jaco83

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2014
    Messages:
    349
    Likes Received:
    42
    Location:
    Roodepoort
    Sure, where are you from?

    Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
     
  5. OP
    Jaco83

    Jaco83

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2014
    Messages:
    349
    Likes Received:
    42
    Location:
    Roodepoort
    Just PM me your details, and how many you want.

    Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
     
  6. Adhil

    Adhil

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2016
    Messages:
    238
    Likes Received:
    35
    Location:
    Pinetown
    Lol you sent me assassins to durban


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  7. OP
    Jaco83

    Jaco83

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2014
    Messages:
    349
    Likes Received:
    42
    Location:
    Roodepoort
    Oh ya! Haha! Sorry man. Mmm, not sure if they will mail as well as the snails.

    Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
     
  8. Adhil

    Adhil

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2016
    Messages:
    238
    Likes Received:
    35
    Location:
    Pinetown
    Ja I remember you telling me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
  9. Baron Snr

    Baron Snr

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2016
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    West Rand
    I'll take 10 if possible im in krugersdorp area.

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
     
  10. MYCLOCK

    MYCLOCK

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2016
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Benoni
    Hi @ Jaco83 I would like 10 or 15 but can only collect next week after Christmas. Are they still available and will you be home next week. I am in Benoni?
     
  11. OP
    Jaco83

    Jaco83

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2014
    Messages:
    349
    Likes Received:
    42
    Location:
    Roodepoort
    Hi. @Baron Snr and @MYCLOCK Yes, I will still have some available. I will be available next week if you guys are interested.

    Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
     
  12. Baron Snr

    Baron Snr

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2016
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    West Rand
    Gr8

    Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
     
  13. matteffect

    matteffect

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2011
    Messages:
    461
    Likes Received:
    20
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    Hi Jaco - are there any shrimp still available?
     
  14. Gnl Jakes

    Gnl Jakes

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2012
    Messages:
    103
    Likes Received:
    8
    Location:
    Johannesburg area
    Any still available?
     
  15. OP
    Jaco83

    Jaco83

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2014
    Messages:
    349
    Likes Received:
    42
    Location:
    Roodepoort
    Hi, yes there are still available. Send me a PM so we can chat.

    Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk
     
  16. reefcraze

    reefcraze

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2016
    Messages:
    78
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Henley on Klip, Vaal Triangle
    hi any red cherry shrimps still available?
     
  17. OP
    Jaco83

    Jaco83

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2014
    Messages:
    349
    Likes Received:
    42
    Location:
    Roodepoort
    Jip, got some more available. Feel free to PM if you want more details, or ask on this thread.
     

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page