Puffer fish?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Lillas, Jun 3, 2014.

  1. Lillas

    Lillas

    Joined:
    May 28, 2014
    Messages:
    118
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    East Rand
    Hey guys,

    Does anyone know where I can find Dwarf puffer fish and bumblebee Gobi's in the east rand?

    Thank you
     
  2. Guest




  3. SterlingAce

    SterlingAce

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2013
    Messages:
    765
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    Cape Town
    I'm so happy I convinced you :laugh:
    They are awesome little buggers!
     
  4. OP
    Lillas

    Lillas

    Joined:
    May 28, 2014
    Messages:
    118
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    East Rand
    Hehe im just as happy you convinced me now I will just need your help to set up everything properly........

    I am so scared I do something wrong and they die...... =-(
     
  5. DS DG

    DS DG

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2009
    Messages:
    254
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Roodepoort,Ruisig,Gauteng
    Don't be :) I had dwarf puffers for nearly two years . They're easy to care for IF you have the patience :) . oh and do u have another planted tank ... Because they LOVE snails !!!! And when I say LOVE , I mean like a 5 year old kid in candy store inside of a a jumping castle with play station 4 in the rainbow cloud land of eternal energy kinda love =D! Keep the snails in another tank and ration them out - making sure to not get those Malayan snails - the ones that dig as the DP's can't eat those guys.
     
  6. DS DG

    DS DG

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2009
    Messages:
    254
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Roodepoort,Ruisig,Gauteng
    I mean check my avatar :p he's such a little sir !
     
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  7. OP
    Lillas

    Lillas

    Joined:
    May 28, 2014
    Messages:
    118
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    East Rand

    Perfect thank you I will keep all of that in mind!

    =-)
     
  8. koganm

    koganm

    Joined:
    May 4, 2012
    Messages:
    630
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    JHB
    Hi Lillas, theres a new lfs in Alberton and he reckon's that he can source them for you at R25 each. Let me know by mid day tomorrow if you want some as i think he needs to place the order by tomorrow afternoon.
     
  9. halfway

    halfway

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2011
    Messages:
    105
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Alberton, Gauteng
    @koganm where is this new shop? Its time we had some competition to the tired dinosaur with Boksburg ties
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  10. koganm

    koganm

    Joined:
    May 4, 2012
    Messages:
    630
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    JHB
    LOL, i agree but sadly its not very big at all at the moment though the owners reckon they are expanding in the near future.

    They at the corner of Elandsfontein and Heidelberg Roads, Newmarket (Inside Browsers Market). Add the guy on whatsapp, he usually broadcasts specials/new stock etc. 0837875545.
     
  11. OP
    Lillas

    Lillas

    Joined:
    May 28, 2014
    Messages:
    118
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    East Rand

    Hey hey!

    Thank you so much for your reply!

    I will def get some month end maybe? Tank only cycling for 4 Days now that's not enough time.....but will also add the guy on whatsapp seeing that I am keen ons buying Puffers!

    =-) Have you bought fish from him?
     
  12. koganm

    koganm

    Joined:
    May 4, 2012
    Messages:
    630
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    JHB
    Pleasure Lillas, I did get 2 puffers from him. Although I am no expert on puffers, they seemed to be in good condition.
     
  13. OP
    Lillas

    Lillas

    Joined:
    May 28, 2014
    Messages:
    118
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    East Rand
    Ok perfect!!! =-))
     
  14. SterlingAce

    SterlingAce

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2013
    Messages:
    765
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    Cape Town
    @koganm please come join our puffer fish group :)
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Puffer fish Forum Date
RSS Feed Fahaka Pufferfish (Tetraodon Lineatus) Care Sheet RSS Feeds Dec 14, 2020
Wanted: Pea puffer fish Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jul 13, 2020
Wanted: Pea Puffer Fish Wanted/Swop/Freebies May 28, 2020
What pufferfish is this? Species Tanks Dec 12, 2019
Fahaka Puffers - Fresh Water Puffer Fish General Discussions Jun 20, 2019
Dwarf Pufferfish finally settled Species Tanks Feb 13, 2019
RSS Feed Freshwater puffer fish | 5 true freshwater puffers! RSS Feeds Feb 8, 2017

Share This Page