PTA Petshop crawling

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ROEKSTE, Oct 28, 2013.

  1. ROEKSTE

    ROEKSTE

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2011
    Messages:
    840
    Likes Received:
    21
    Location:
    Pretoria
    I want to do a petshop crawling in PTA on Sat 7 December. Want to visit as many as possible shops around. Who wants to join....
     
  2. Guest




  3. SterlingAce

    SterlingAce

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2013
    Messages:
    765
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Sounds super fun and dangerous! What pet shops are you thinking of visiting?
     
  4. OP
    ROEKSTE

    ROEKSTE

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2011
    Messages:
    840
    Likes Received:
    21
    Location:
    Pretoria
    I was thinking of starting in the North, past Wonderboom, Gezina making a small deviation to Lynnwood and ending in Centurion. I am pretty open minded so if you know of a shop or 2 that you think is worth a turn we can add it to the list.

    @SterlingAce :laugh: ... That is why i am tell all now sothat you can have enought budget hopefully.... :laugh:
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  5. Slojo

    Slojo

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2009
    Messages:
    2,115
    Likes Received:
    24
    If I am Here I will join You.
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Petshop crawling Forum Date
Selling Crayfish Fantasea aquarium and Petshop General Off-Topic chat Mar 18, 2017
Possible Flukes from petshop ? Diseases Dec 28, 2016
ID on three petshop plants. ID Needed Jan 23, 2016
Decent petshops in Umhlanga area General Discussions Oct 10, 2014
Looking for Ceratophyllum submersum aka Hornwort aka freaky floating plant at petshop Aquatic plants Aug 9, 2014
Difference between petshop and hardware flourecent tubes General Equipment discussion Dec 11, 2013
petshop hopping General Discussions May 13, 2013

Share This Page