Project racing car

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic chat' started by woerman, May 19, 2013.

  1. woerman

    woerman

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2012
    Messages:
    377
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Pretoria - Wonderboom
    Just finished building my 2.5 year old son his first bed. Built it from scratch. It was a hell of a job but I am extremely happy with the end product.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: May 19, 2013
  2. Guest




  3. Marius Swart

    Marius Swart Guppies

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1,893
    Likes Received:
    45
    Location:
    Oudtshoorn
    That is great looking, was thinking hey this tread I might be better at, cars lol.
     
  4. Reedfish

    Reedfish Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2011
    Messages:
    13,311
    Likes Received:
    3,714
    Location:
    UK
    I am sure the little one will be very happy with it.
     
  5. Good_Times

    Good_Times Kalahari Sandhaai

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2012
    Messages:
    928
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    Upington
    Nice work Woerman, I'm sure Fransie was impressed. Is the tire part also wood, and what rims did you use?
     
  6. OP
    woerman

    woerman

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2012
    Messages:
    377
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Pretoria - Wonderboom
    The tires are wooden circles painted black and I used a cheap set of hubcaps bought from the local Chinamart. I had to cut off the clips to fit them more snugly to the wheels
     
  7. arcky1

    arcky1

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2010
    Messages:
    292
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Randburg
    Nicely Done!!!

    can you build me a bed in the shape of the Star Ship:Enterprise???

    :wink:
     
  8. OP
    woerman

    woerman

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2012
    Messages:
    377
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Pretoria - Wonderboom
    Sure, I hope you have a very deep wallet......
     
  9. jpvd007

    jpvd007 Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2011
    Messages:
    1,040
    Likes Received:
    16
    Location:
    Dunsborough, Westen Australia
    That's awesome. How much +- did you spend doing that paint included? If you don't mind me asking?
     
  10. OP
    woerman

    woerman

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2012
    Messages:
    377
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Pretoria - Wonderboom
    About R1650
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Project racing Forum Date
5Ft, low tech,planted - African Biotope Project Members Systems Jan 19, 2026
Any interesting breeding projects happening? Breeding Dec 22, 2022
New Breeding Project Cichlids Jul 18, 2022
2m planted tank project General Discussions Jun 16, 2022
What are your new year fish projects? General Discussions Dec 20, 2021
Summer breeding project Breeding Nov 26, 2021
Project Black Beard Planted Tanks Sep 8, 2021

Share This Page