Please guide me....

Discussion in 'Breeding' started by Cheetah, Aug 17, 2010.

  1. Cheetah

    Cheetah Retired moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2009
    Messages:
    2,715
    Likes Received:
    124
    Location:
    Kimberley ( Northern Cape)
    Only because they were (relatively) cheap, I got myself some 10 Albino Cories and 10 Bronze Cories today.....
    They are all still very young and I've got all of them in a standard 3ft tank. My intentions are to breed them. (to add to my CV of successfull spawnings and make it 38 different species)
    I am relying on the members of this forum to guide me into successfully breeding of both of these species....
    What is my next step???
     
  2. Guest




  3. Vis

    Vis Gerhard

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2009
    Messages:
    6,130
    Likes Received:
    132
    Location:
    Rustenburg
    I think the best guy to help would be 10i. I do know they need very good quility
    water.
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Please guide Forum Date
Guppy breeding and selection guidelines needed please. Breeding Feb 14, 2025
Fish ID needed please ID Needed Jan 31, 2025
Fish Suggestions for tank fish please Species Tanks Oct 3, 2024
Bad advise please help New members Sep 16, 2024
Angelfish Id please ID Needed Jun 9, 2024
Help with Co2 solenoid tubing adapters please! General Equipment discussion Feb 28, 2024
Please help ID these plants. Aquatic plants Feb 12, 2024

Share This Page