Plastic pool help

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Willem, Apr 28, 2012.

  1. Willem

    Willem High fin Pangasius

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2011
    Messages:
    755
    Likes Received:
    15
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Hi as most of you know I do the fish adoptions but at the moment I have a bit of a problem I have gotten in some fish and my holding tanks are over stocked my 860L display tank is also overstocked and I am scared that the bio load is going to make every thing crash and all my work will be invain so I am asking if any one in the Pretoria area maybe have one of those wire suported plastic pools(even with a hole or two in I'll patch it) laying around and you not using it and want to donate it for a worthy cause will you please Pm me.


    Many Regards
    Willem
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Plastic pool help Forum Date
Freebie: Plastic plants Wanted/Swop/Freebies Nov 20, 2020
Plastic carpet runners General Discussions Jun 25, 2020
Plastic balls General Discussions Dec 24, 2018
Bio balls vs Plastic pot scrubbers submerged in a sump General Discussions Jan 11, 2017
Wanted: Plastic grids Wanted/Swop/Freebies Dec 8, 2016
Plastic Plants in Stock Pet Lovers Emporium Nov 14, 2016
Black plastic bins General Discussions Sep 27, 2016

Share This Page