Plants wanted!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Lillas, Jun 18, 2014.

  1. Lillas

    Lillas

    Joined:
    May 28, 2014
    Messages:
    118
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    East Rand
    Hi all,

    Can someone in the East Rand assist with?

    * Spider wood
    * Vallis
    * Anubia
    * Moss

    I am willing to pay.

    =-) Pretty please!
     
  2. Guest




  3. Jenn

    Jenn Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2011
    Messages:
    2,245
    Likes Received:
    26
    Location:
    Johannesburg, Kensington
    @Lillas I can give you some Vallis. Which part of the East Rand.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  4. OP
    Lillas

    Lillas

    Joined:
    May 28, 2014
    Messages:
    118
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    East Rand
    I am in Kempton park and yourself?
     
  5. Jenn

    Jenn Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2011
    Messages:
    2,245
    Likes Received:
    26
    Location:
    Johannesburg, Kensington
    I live in Kensington, but I go to Benoni quite often so we could meet somewhere there?
     
  6. OP
    Lillas

    Lillas

    Joined:
    May 28, 2014
    Messages:
    118
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    East Rand
    What Plants can you give me for low light?
     
  7. Jenn

    Jenn Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2011
    Messages:
    2,245
    Likes Received:
    26
    Location:
    Johannesburg, Kensington
    Vallis & crypts. I have another plant that I don't know the name of. It grows quickly & easily (If I can grow it, it's easy :p) You can have some of that too. I will be in Benoni on Friday morning & again on Saturday morning, near Uncle Tim's.
     
  8. OP
    Lillas

    Lillas

    Joined:
    May 28, 2014
    Messages:
    118
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    East Rand
    Ok perfect I have Vallis and Crypts but would love some of the nameless :tongue: ones! Will keep in touch =-)

    Thank you
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Plants wanted Forum Date
Wanted: Wanted plants for low tech system Wanted/Swop/Freebies Mar 11, 2023
Wanted: Plants wanted Wanted/Swop/Freebies Dec 30, 2020
Wanted: Wanted plants Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jul 14, 2020
Wanted: Wanted plants Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jun 9, 2020
Wanted: Live Plants wanted in Durban Wanted/Swop/Freebies May 11, 2020
Wanted: plants wanted Wanted/Swop/Freebies Mar 18, 2019
Wanted: Low tech plants wanted for starter tank Wanted/Swop/Freebies Dec 27, 2018

Share This Page