Pin wheel for CO2 vessel?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Shrimp lover, Apr 8, 2014.

  1. Shrimp lover

    Shrimp lover

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2013
    Messages:
    173
    Likes Received:
    33
    Location:
    Bloemfontein
    Hi all I read somewhere in a post that there is a pinwheel type valve that could be purchased for fitment to a CO2 pressure vessel aka extinguisher. In light of this I have 3 questions:

    1: Can this be purchased somewhere in Bloem
    2: If it can not be purchased in Bloem where can I buy one and will they be able to ship?
    3: Seeing as it is illegal to tamper with a pressure vessel will I have problems filling the extinguisher after the pin wheel is fitted and when it runs out.

    Eagerly awaiting feedback.

    Regards:
    Shaun
     
  2. Guest




  3. Andrewv

    Andrewv

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2013
    Messages:
    204
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Germistom Gauteng
    Is this what you call a pinwheel

    hand-wheel-valve-878.jpg
     
  4. OP
    Shrimp lover

    Shrimp lover

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2013
    Messages:
    173
    Likes Received:
    33
    Location:
    Bloemfontein
    That is exactly it yes.I have found one in the meantime at a cost of 300 bucks fitment and refill included.
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - wheel vessel Forum Date
Wanted: Co2 gate/wheel valve Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jul 17, 2019
Wanted: 2kg co2 bottle with wheel valve Wanted/Swop/Freebies May 29, 2019
CO2 Bottle with wheel valve where in KZN Durban Beginner Discussions Jan 2, 2018
Wanted: 2kg co2 bottle with wheelvalve Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jul 27, 2017
Fish on Wheels General Discussions Feb 11, 2014
Marineland BIO-Wheel PRO (Wet/Dry Biological Filter) Filtration Sep 22, 2012

Share This Page