Pet Stop shipping share

Discussion in 'Pet Stop' started by Razer2007, Aug 23, 2012.

  1. Razer2007

    Razer2007 Danelle Vivier

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2011
    Messages:
    1,278
    Likes Received:
    17
    Location:
    Melkbosstrand, Cape Town
    Hi.

    I want to order 6 fish from pet Stop as soon as possible, and shipping them will cost a lot more per fish than if I can include some more.

    Who would be interested in sharing a shipment (Cape Town area) with me? If it is possible then someone should collect it at the airport and then I'll pay some extra on the shipping, because I don't have a car/licence (school).

    It would be very kind and everyone will benefit.

    Please PM me and Moolis if you are interested.

    Cheers,
    Danelle
     
  2. Guest




  3. Henk Hugo

    Henk Hugo

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2008
    Messages:
    4,135
    Likes Received:
    34
    Location:
    Cape Town
    I have some corals that needs to come down this week....
     
  4. OP
    Razer2007

    Razer2007 Danelle Vivier

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2011
    Messages:
    1,278
    Likes Received:
    17
    Location:
    Melkbosstrand, Cape Town
    I have emailed Moolis about it. Thanks.
     
  5. Moolis

    Moolis

    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2008
    Messages:
    1,441
    Likes Received:
    76
    Location:
    Pet Stop - Gezina Pta.
    I am on this this morning to see how fast we can get it down to you

    Anyone ells - PLEASE contact myself & @Henk Hugo to ensure no mistakes PLEASE
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  6. OP
    Razer2007

    Razer2007 Danelle Vivier

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2011
    Messages:
    1,278
    Likes Received:
    17
    Location:
    Melkbosstrand, Cape Town
    Thank you Moolis. Could you email the total price (fish and extra shipping) for the 8 Stiphodons and the banking details so I can EFT you asap. The shipping will be as Henk is shipping his corals and I will get the fish from him. (you have my email address)

    Thanks.
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Stop shipping share Forum Date
Free* shipping from Pet Stop SA Pet Stop Mar 27, 2014
Mosstopia Members Systems Aug 5, 2022
Pet Stop SA - Your 1 Stop Shop for all our brands Quality Marines Feb 7, 2019
In Vitro Plants at Pet Stop SA Planted Tanks Apr 14, 2018
At what age do angels stop breeding Breeding Jul 23, 2017
Stop using Photobucket Website Suggestions, Support and Feedback Jul 6, 2017
Up to 50% DISCOUNT @ Pet Stop SA Pet Stop Jun 2, 2017

Share This Page