Old thread I came across.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by slowpoke, Feb 3, 2013.

  1. slowpoke

    slowpoke

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2013
    Messages:
    116
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Mossel Bay
    Well I was doing a search looking for a bit of knowledge when I came across this post from Cheetah some time ago, boy did this bring back a flood of memories, nice post Cheetah and thanks for awakening some of my lost youth. :biggrin:


    Fish keeping - 40 years ago
     
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2013

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - thread came across Forum Date
Finally got around to posting this forum intro thread... New members Mar 11, 2022
Normal Thread New members Feb 14, 2022
Calssified Sections - Location threads or Template change Website Suggestions, Support and Feedback Feb 4, 2022
Heads up thread General Discussions Aug 23, 2020
The Braai Master Thread General Off-Topic chat Aug 21, 2020
How to delete a thread Beginner Discussions Jul 14, 2020
Removal of threads. Website Suggestions, Support and Feedback Jun 16, 2020

Share This Page