Olah

Discussion in 'New members' started by The_Fish_Guy, Jul 11, 2012.

  1. The_Fish_Guy

    The_Fish_Guy

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2012
    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    East Rand
    Hey, I'm new here, found this site today and already learned alot.
    I don't have got a tank at the moment but hoping to get one soon, doing alot of research before getting one.

    I had a couple of tanks before(tropical and malawi fish) but it didn't last long because of lack of knowledge.
    This time I want to do things right.

    Thanks All
     
  2. Guest




  3. Reedfish

    Reedfish Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2011
    Messages:
    13,311
    Likes Received:
    3,714
    Location:
    UK
    Hi and welcome to the Forum.

    There are lots of knowledgeable people here who are always willing to help.
     
  4. Zeiphex

    Zeiphex Axolotl

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2011
    Messages:
    440
    Likes Received:
    10
    Location:
    Stellenbosch
    Welcome to the forum - there are so many knowledgeable people on TASA that would be more than willing to help you. I hope that you enjoy it here!
     
  5. OP
    The_Fish_Guy

    The_Fish_Guy

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2012
    Messages:
    72
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    East Rand
    Thanks Guys
     

Recent Posts

Share This Page