Odd shrimps

Discussion in 'ID Needed' started by Christiaan Duvenage, Dec 15, 2017.

  1. Christiaan Duvenage

    Christiaan Duvenage

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2016
    Messages:
    916
    Likes Received:
    421
    Location:
    PTA east
    Today I saw a few odd shrimps at a petshop.Ive never seen them so I bought them without thinking twice.They bigger than normal neos,about double in size,approximately 30/35mm.Need help to I'd them pls....tnx
    20171215_194950.jpg IMG-20171215-WA0027.jpeg
     
  2. Guest




  3. sub-lime

    sub-lime Somethings Fishy...

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2013
    Messages:
    813
    Likes Received:
    50
    Location:
    Roodekrans
    Glass or Amano. If it has little dashed or dots along the side then it's most likely Amano. Where did you get them?
     
  4. OP
    Christiaan Duvenage

    Christiaan Duvenage

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2016
    Messages:
    916
    Likes Received:
    421
    Location:
    PTA east
    Animal kingdom Pta.I took the last 3(or there might be 1 or 2 left.1x male 2x females.R50 each.Ill try to get a comparison pic when a normal neo is next to them.
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - shrimps Forum Date
Wanted: Looking for shrimps Wanted/Swop/Freebies Dec 31, 2025
Wanted: Amano shrimps Wanted/Swop/Freebies Oct 4, 2023
Wanted: Guppies plants shrimps Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jun 1, 2023
Swop: Shrimps for Sale or swop Wanted/Swop/Freebies Oct 20, 2022
Wanted: Plants & Shrimps - Back at It. Wanted/Swop/Freebies Dec 30, 2021
Red cherry shrimps Planted Tanks Nov 3, 2021
Wanted: Looking for Shrimps Wanted/Swop/Freebies Dec 31, 2020

Share This Page