nog n verjaarsdag

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by oscar freak, Nov 18, 2011.

  1. oscar freak

    oscar freak

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Messages:
    3,655
    Likes Received:
    56
    Location:
    Kensington Jhb
    :birthday:wyvren
     
  2. Guest




  3. Lloydster

    Lloydster

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Messages:
    466
    Likes Received:
    10
    Location:
    cape town
    happy bday wyvren
    have an awesome day!
     
  4. azurekoi

    azurekoi Loaches & Gobies

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2010
    Messages:
    4,077
    Likes Received:
    61
    Location:
    Pretoria
    @Wyvren - hope it's a good one - filled with lotsa fishy prezzies...
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  5. GG13

    GG13

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2011
    Messages:
    262
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Edenvale, Jhb
    Happy, happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)
     
  6. Skye01

    Skye01

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2011
    Messages:
    1,273
    Likes Received:
    17
    Location:
    Rynfield, Benoni. GP
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Here's hoping that all your dreams for the forthcoming year come true. :dancing2:

    (Hmmm. . . . A new tank. Awesome lights. A wonderful filtration system. Oh and some fish and plants too.....)
     
  7. Wyvren

    Wyvren Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2011
    Messages:
    2,549
    Likes Received:
    21
    Hahaha thanks guys!

    My pressie is actually an iPad :D I have to buy my cube myself :p Not that I will be complaining at all!
     
  8. Reedfish

    Reedfish Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2011
    Messages:
    13,311
    Likes Received:
    3,714
    Location:
    UK
    Happy Bday.
    Have a great year
     
  9. A Bauer

    A Bauer Guest

    Happy birthday.
     
  10. tracyp

    tracyp Lotus

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2010
    Messages:
    1,619
    Likes Received:
    31
    Location:
    Stanford, Western Cape
    Hey! Almost missed this... wouldn't do!

    HEPPI HEPPI MY FRIEND!

    and well, as you got the ipad, maybe you can splash out on Starfire for the cube?
     
  11. Wyvren

    Wyvren Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2011
    Messages:
    2,549
    Likes Received:
    21
    Haha @tracyp ! It will all depend on my bonus :p but thanks guys so far it was a great day, braai with the family and now playing with the iPad . Have to say I love using it to look at pictures so far!
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  12. Gert Combrink

    Gert Combrink

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2008
    Messages:
    1,786
    Likes Received:
    16
    Location:
    Protea Hights, Brackenfell, Cape Town.
    Happy belated birthday! sorry I'm late...
     
  13. Firefly

    Firefly Pleco

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2010
    Messages:
    2,333
    Likes Received:
    33
    Location:
    East London
    Me too, Happy birthday! Hope you had a great one!
    Sorry it's also late.
     
  14. Wyvren

    Wyvren Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2011
    Messages:
    2,549
    Likes Received:
    21
    Thanks again everyone for the bday wishes. I am sommer gonna say it here, thanks for a fantastic community and for making newbies to the hobby feel welcome. I have learnt so much from everyone here and have to admit that this was the first forum I added to tapatalk :p keep up the amazing work and feel of this community, and we will organize a proper meet for the capies soon. (btw is there any way to turn off predictive text on the iPad? Might just go nuts from it soon!)
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - verjaarsdag Forum Date
nog n verjaarsdag General Discussions Sep 26, 2012

Share This Page