New York Times Tank Article

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by MickeyBlue42, Aug 22, 2010.

  1. MickeyBlue42

    MickeyBlue42

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2010
    Messages:
    44
    Likes Received:
    0
  2. Guest




  3. ACanuck

    ACanuck

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2010
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    1
    An interesting read there Mickey. I hesitate to spend even a small fraction of that on one of my fish tanks. Some people will buy anything as a simple status symbol though. It is rare that I spend over $100 on a tank here in the US.
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - York Times Tank Forum Date
New York Times Article General Discussions Mar 28, 2018
My yorkies Other Pets Apr 29, 2012
Lake Victoria cichlids sometimes called "Flamebacks" Species Tanks Jan 18, 2021
Where should I plant/attach my Java fern / and what are the optimal light times? Planted Tanks Apr 28, 2018
sometimes this hobby can make you crazy Cichlids Jun 30, 2017
Opening Times this Weekend Pet Lovers Emporium Feb 17, 2017
Combating algae by reducing light times Algae Jan 28, 2017

Share This Page