New Old Guy

Discussion in 'New members' started by Ruan, Mar 17, 2016.

  1. Ruan

    Ruan Wooden Spoon

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2009
    Messages:
    695
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Sunninghill, JHB
    Hi

    So I guess I have to reintroduce myself, I haven't been here in years.

    After some encouragement from my wife it seems like I'll be getting back into the hobby


    Howdy everyone!
     
  2. Guest




  3. MadHatter

    MadHatter Animals should be respected, not feared

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2015
    Messages:
    946
    Likes Received:
    617
    Location:
    Pretoria East
    welcome back to TASA
     
  4. lennard

    lennard

    Joined:
    May 16, 2011
    Messages:
    406
    Likes Received:
    28
    Location:
    Rustenburg
    Welcome back. Any specific direction you are going with the comeback?
     
  5. Reedfish

    Reedfish Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2011
    Messages:
    13,311
    Likes Received:
    3,714
    Location:
    UK
    Hi, and welcome.

    What sort of fish are you planning on keeping?
     
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  6. Pezulu

    Pezulu

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2015
    Messages:
    3,417
    Likes Received:
    1,393
    Location:
    Centurion
    Welcome back to the hobby, and to TASA.
     
  7. OP
    Ruan

    Ruan Wooden Spoon

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2009
    Messages:
    695
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Sunninghill, JHB
    Thanks guys!

    Not really sure what direction I'm heading into, but a nice high tech planted setup would be nice.

    I guess I need to find a suitable tank first :p
     

Recent Posts

Share This Page