New from KZN

Discussion in 'New members' started by madfishbreeder, Aug 19, 2011.

  1. madfishbreeder

    madfishbreeder

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2011
    Messages:
    101
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Amanzimtoti
    Hi all,

    I'm Lisa from Amanzimtoti, been keeping tanks for about 20 years, currently have 5, hoping to use most of them (plus a few more eventually :D ) to breed some quality bettas! Been there done that before with pet shop stock, just haven't had finances or space in the last few years.

    Cheers!
    Lisa
     
  2. Guest




  3. tracyp

    tracyp Lotus

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2010
    Messages:
    1,619
    Likes Received:
    31
    Location:
    Stanford, Western Cape
    Hi there, Lisa!
    Glad you found us!

    Welcome to TASA!
     
  4. Arrow Boy

    Arrow Boy

    Joined:
    May 17, 2011
    Messages:
    1,220
    Likes Received:
    206
    Location:
    Gauteng
    Hello Lisa & Welcome to TASA
     
  5. Rory

    Rory Administrator

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2008
    Messages:
    2,355
    Likes Received:
    17
    Location:
    JHB
    Welcome to TASA but as I say all the time "ttiuwp" (this thread is useless without pictures ;) )
     
  6. ASHMAN

    ASHMAN

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2011
    Messages:
    420
    Likes Received:
    13
    Location:
    Durban
    welcome lisa, fellow durbanite here. wish u all the luck with your tanks
     
  7. mattie

    mattie

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Messages:
    786
    Likes Received:
    44
    Location:
    Cape Town
  8. OP
    madfishbreeder

    madfishbreeder

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2011
    Messages:
    101
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Amanzimtoti
    Thanks for all the welcomes!Will definitely check out the links. And sorry about pics, this **** blackberry is not co-operating re loading stuff on forums, will have to post when I can put pics onto flash + use actual computer :-D
     
  9. Vis

    Vis Gerhard

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2009
    Messages:
    6,130
    Likes Received:
    132
    Location:
    Rustenburg
    Welc:Dme. We most definately need pics or it never happenend :)
     
  10. ASHMAN

    ASHMAN

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2011
    Messages:
    420
    Likes Received:
    13
    Location:
    Durban
    blackberry, when i try to log on , it does not work via my phone. sorry to hijack ur introduction but any tips on how to get it to work on these phones?
     
  11. OP
    madfishbreeder

    madfishbreeder

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2011
    Messages:
    101
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Amanzimtoti
    Ashman, not too sure, I had lots of hassles to start with too - RIM software. What I eventually did was make sure I'm in "full site" mode not "mobile" settings, then logged in with box ticked for "remember me", then when it logged in I immediately bookmarked the page. Every time I want to visit forum I click on bookmark. Before that I found I got logged out every time I clicked on eg new thread or whatever. Hope it helps! As you may notice my posts still come up as one long continuous line despite my using paragraphs etc when I compose msgs, think it's also a RIM issue. Lisa
     
  12. Slojo

    Slojo

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2009
    Messages:
    2,115
    Likes Received:
    24
    Hello and Welcome to TASA.
     

Recent Posts

Share This Page