new 2 Tasa

Discussion in 'New members' started by jsplayn, Mar 15, 2011.

  1. jsplayn

    jsplayn x reefer, nw newbie to fw

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2011
    Messages:
    226
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Claremont, CT
    New to TASA

    Hi, I'm marc, new here an miss my hobby so wanted to tag along to keep up

    I am currently in marines after switchn over, NOT THE SAME

    Its sooooo much work, but results pay off,

    I start with goldfish in a bowl

    Then switched to tropical an gt a 60cm tank, heater etc

    Then had some polypterus , eels , snake heads an aquatic frogs in a 90cm tank

    Soon after I purchased a 1.2 an started all male malawi showtank

    Well thats lasted me 7 whole months untill the big switch to marines in a 2mx600x600 setup
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2011
  2. Guest




  3. Newby

    Newby

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2011
    Messages:
    284
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Welcome Marc, hope you find it interesting and educational. maybe you start your Freshwater again.
     
  4. Lizid

    Lizid

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2010
    Messages:
    1,652
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    Johannesburg
    Hi Marc welcome back
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Tasa Forum Date
My TASA inspired tank Members Systems Sep 18, 2023
New on TASA New members Jun 23, 2020
ShrimpNation TASA Members Special Shrimp Nation May 2, 2020
New to TASA New members Apr 18, 2020
Greetings TASA New members Jan 29, 2020
New member to TASA New members Dec 30, 2019
Hello TASA, my name is Vozzy, and I'm an aquaholic New members Oct 26, 2019

Share This Page