My Tank

Discussion in 'Members Systems' started by Derek, May 31, 2011.

  1. Derek

    Derek My Little Baby

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2010
    Messages:
    146
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Randburg
    Hi Everyone
    I thought it was about time I posted a few pics of my tank (the main tank that is). I tried with and without the flash. First time I tried with pics, I hope they come out ok. Comments (positive and negative) are welcome.

    Derek

    101_1659.jpg

    101_1671.jpg

    101_1660.jpg

    101_1661.jpg

    Tank.jpg
     
  2. Guest




  3. oscar freak

    oscar freak

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Messages:
    3,655
    Likes Received:
    56
    Location:
    Kensington Jhb
    Are those my fish lol,looks good
     
  4. Luis

    Luis

    Joined:
    May 13, 2011
    Messages:
    387
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Windhoek, Namibia
    Hi Derek,
    looks great, wher did u get the ship ?? luv it !!
     
  5. Nirv

    Nirv Trachelyopterus

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2010
    Messages:
    466
    Likes Received:
    17
    Location:
    Cape Town southern suburbs
    How many litres? Looking good!
     
  6. OP
    Derek

    Derek My Little Baby

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2010
    Messages:
    146
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Randburg
    Hey Oscar, yip some are yours, lol

    Hey Luis, the ship's 3ft long and it was advertised on gumtree. As soon as I saw the ad I called the guy, who fortunately lives about 6 or so kms from me

    Hey Nirv, it's about 320 litres
     
  7. oscar freak

    oscar freak

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Messages:
    3,655
    Likes Received:
    56
    Location:
    Kensington Jhb
    Really looks nice,the titanic lewe nog
     
  8. Luis

    Luis

    Joined:
    May 13, 2011
    Messages:
    387
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Windhoek, Namibia
    Really cool Derek, neva seen 1 of them at the locals ....
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Tank Forum Date
Newbie confession: overstocked my first tank on LFS advice — is a R5,500 180L upgrade worth it? Beginner Discussions Jul 12, 2026
100L tank needed General Discussions Jun 15, 2026
Tank builders General Discussions Jan 26, 2026
Disease in a planted tank. Planted Tanks Dec 28, 2025
Tankmates for tiretrack eel? Species Tanks Dec 16, 2025
90cm x 60cm x 45cm opti white tank (10mm) General Equipment discussion Oct 26, 2025
Thinking of starting first malawi tank Cichlids Oct 24, 2025

Share This Page