my new tang tank

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Aj_85, Apr 13, 2016.

  1. Aj_85

    Aj_85

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2015
    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi all thought I'd just share my new 4ft tank and special fish....I have the tank running on two cannister filters with a white led light....the have stocked it with 10 kigoma 7 stripe frontosa and 15 tropheus red moliro....they are stunning little fish even when they small.....and I just love the new black sand....hope you all enjoy..... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
     
  2. Guest




  3. cft

    cft

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2016
    Messages:
    190
    Likes Received:
    12
    Location:
    Pretoria - Centurion
    Looking good. I will also start my Tang tank in about 2 - 3 weeks time :)
    Enjoy!
     
  4. Deadpool

    Deadpool Have you seen this man?

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2016
    Messages:
    175
    Likes Received:
    31
    Location:
    the NanoAquatics fish room in Centurion
    You planning on getting a bigger tank later in the year...or getting rid of a few of the fish when they start growing?
     
  5. OP
    Aj_85

    Aj_85

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2015
    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    0
    yes I will split the 2 groups once they have grown up abit
     
  6. MariaS

    MariaS Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2015
    Messages:
    8,740
    Likes Received:
    3,581
    Location:
    Klipriver, Midvaal
    Yep.. you will definately have to do that... the frontosas get fairly big....

    Tank looks very nice and those frontosas are really nice... like them very much

    I got 4 Blue Samazi from Jack Stone, they also gorgeous
     
  7. Deadpool

    Deadpool Have you seen this man?

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2016
    Messages:
    175
    Likes Received:
    31
    Location:
    the NanoAquatics fish room in Centurion
    Why split them up...just get a bigger tank. Bigger is ALWAYS BETTER...ask around...you'll see
     
  8. OP
    Aj_85

    Aj_85

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2015
    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    0
    hahahah I don't have space for any more tanks never mind an even bigger one.....trust me I would....next is the garage but cnt enjoy them there
     
  9. MariaS

    MariaS Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2015
    Messages:
    8,740
    Likes Received:
    3,581
    Location:
    Klipriver, Midvaal
    That would look stunning...

    I have never kept tropheus... would they get along all together once they get bigger?
     
  10. Deadpool

    Deadpool Have you seen this man?

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2016
    Messages:
    175
    Likes Received:
    31
    Location:
    the NanoAquatics fish room in Centurion
    You'd be surprised...I have over 20 tanks in the garage...and taking delivery of 3 more apisto cubes tomorrow. Also have another 6 breeder tanks being built as we speak :blushing:
     
  11. OP
    Aj_85

    Aj_85

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2015
    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    0
    gosh deadpool you are on a roll.....I only stay in a small flat and the garage is a fair distance away from my flat.....but I know I'll another tank soon.....any donations lol.....
     
  12. OP
    Aj_85

    Aj_85

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2015
    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    0
    marias. ....tropheus are great fish with such a nice personality aswell.......they will get along yes....tropheus like to be in the own colony and don't tend to bother others
     
  13. Deadpool

    Deadpool Have you seen this man?

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2016
    Messages:
    175
    Likes Received:
    31
    Location:
    the NanoAquatics fish room in Centurion
    How about a crisp high-five?
     
  14. OP
    Aj_85

    Aj_85

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2015
    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    0
    that will do bud...would love to see your collection...where are you based
     
  15. Deadpool

    Deadpool Have you seen this man?

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2016
    Messages:
    175
    Likes Received:
    31
    Location:
    the NanoAquatics fish room in Centurion
    Location: At your momma's house (in Centurion) :tongue:

    Aint nothing special...mostly breeder tanks for small sized fish
     
  16. OP
    Aj_85

    Aj_85

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2015
    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    0
    I gota a sexy mamma so that's fine.......ok well one day if I'm in the area I'll get hold of you...still nice to see and get ideas
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - tang tank Forum Date
My odd Tang tank Species Tanks Sep 10, 2019
Frank's tang community tank Cichlids Dec 28, 2016
My 750L lake Tanganyika(Frontosa) Tank Species Tanks Nov 1, 2015
2ft shell dweller tank - my first Tang tank Species Tanks Jul 22, 2015
Lake Tanganyika and Lake Malawi F1 Tank Raised African Cichlids Stone Aquatics Jul 3, 2015
Tanganyican Shell Dweller Planted Tank General Discussions May 6, 2015
New arrivals in my other Tang tank Cichlids Apr 20, 2015

Share This Page