@woerman - Thanks. I stand corrected. I don't understand why people write this sort of info on the internet. I should have learnt by now not to trust the internet!
Hey guys and gals. I have a few jap blue and endlers. They r still pure(not mix bread) and was wondering if the 2 combined r really as good choice as ppl say. Dont really want to mix if not worth it. Also i have some nice blue show guppies will it be viable for me to mix bread them with jap's? My concern is that i have not mix bread fish before and i dont know what to look for. Thanx Pjacid
I am by no means an expert in this field so you need to go read up a bit. There is an entire forum dedicated to this: http://endlers-usa.com/index.php?sid=1844fe393192005b6f5454507b6b17a8 Pof @Dirk can also assist if he has time - he has been very busy lately