My moods... determined by the well-being of my fish

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Cheetah, Aug 30, 2010.

  1. Cheetah

    Cheetah Retired moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2009
    Messages:
    2,715
    Likes Received:
    124
    Location:
    Kimberley ( Northern Cape)
    When I come in from the fish room, my wife would immediately ask me "ok!, so what died"....
    Did'nt even realise that what goes on in the fish room, actually dictates how I subsequently address myself, but did some thinking, and yes..... If all is well out there, I'm my cheerful self, But if things are not going "my way",..... I'm as grumpy as hell!!.
     
  2. Guest




  3. Pistolshrimp

    Pistolshrimp

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2010
    Messages:
    214
    Likes Received:
    89
    Location:
    Midrand
    Yep feel that same way, if something goes wrong with the tank im pissed off for days
     
  4. AquaS

    AquaS

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2010
    Messages:
    307
    Likes Received:
    9
    Location:
    Goodwood, CPT
    It's understandable. Our hobby is our passion and if our fish gets sick, we feel misrable as well.

    Fish energizes me and makes me happy, but it depletes my energy when things go wrong or when I see fish being mistreated.
     
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2010

Recent Posts

Share This Page