My first ATFG Guppy Fry

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by len.weideman, May 2, 2012.

  1. Altum

    Altum Sponsor

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2008
    Messages:
    1,102
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    CAPE TOWN 7441
    @Laracroft...what @Zoom said
    AND , you know they have ATFG guppies which were imported a few MONTHS AGO.

    Of course it's a different story when ALL the LATEST Guppies I brought for you are in YOUR TANKS this Tuesday:amuse:

    I, and many others would LOVE to have a shot at your ATFG Purple Snakeskin , AND Ivory Blue Mosaic HalfMoon fry ...that's for sure
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  2. Guest




  3. OP
    len.weideman

    len.weideman Planted tanks intrigue me

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2012
    Messages:
    421
    Likes Received:
    33
    Location:
    Cape Town
    @Irma congrats!! That is a lot of mouths to feed. @Laracroft
    you will get there soon. @Zoom spot on. If they dont mate they eat end if they dont eat they mate. @Altum I cant wait any longer. Soooo excited for my four new strains
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  4. OP
    len.weideman

    len.weideman Planted tanks intrigue me

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2012
    Messages:
    421
    Likes Received:
    33
    Location:
    Cape Town
    LOL! And 22 days later she is dropping more fry by the dozens!!!! From previous hits , as I don't have a male at this stage
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - ATFG Guppy Forum Date
Wanted: ATfG full red guppy Wanted/Swop/Freebies Oct 4, 2012
Which strain of ATFG guppy should I go for? General Discussions Apr 4, 2012
finding ATFG guppies General Discussions Jan 1, 2016
looking for ATFG guppies General Discussions Dec 30, 2015
Wanted: ATFG Guppies Wanted/Swop/Freebies Nov 30, 2013
Atfg guppies Livebearers Oct 6, 2013
Breeding bettas, ATFG guppies and endlers Breeding Jul 24, 2013

Share This Page