Members?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Marco, Apr 8, 2011.

  1. DarylA

    DarylA

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2010
    Messages:
    502
    Likes Received:
    17
    Location:
    Kempton Park
    Yeah, it is amazing how many experts a years googling and a Daro starter can produce. Lol!
     
  2. Guest




  3. TankMaster

    TankMaster Apistogramma

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2010
    Messages:
    1,756
    Likes Received:
    44
    Location:
    Narnia
    I'm here :D
     
  4. oscar freak

    oscar freak

    Joined:
    May 5, 2010
    Messages:
    3,655
    Likes Received:
    56
    Location:
    Kensington Jhb
    what happened to jesse
     
  5. Big G

    Big G Apisto Nutz!!!

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2008
    Messages:
    2,508
    Likes Received:
    16
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Well, this is a ratehr belated reply, but @boebie, I'm still around, just been mad busy over the past few months. I joined a band, playing bass, and it kind of took off. Even resulted in a gig supporting Watershed, Arno Carstens, Prime Circle and Freshlyground just before Christmas. So, as a result, my time has been rather limited.

    Things are a little quieter right now, so I'm likely going to be around a bit more, at least until the band gets busier again!

    Still keeping my fish going though, despite Eishkoms best efforts to kill them off!

    Cheers
    G!
     
  6. Bufamotis

    Bufamotis

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2009
    Messages:
    1,852
    Likes Received:
    26
    Location:
    Zevoland
    I'm still around. Just not around the internet much, I sometimes check in as guest but hardly find time these days to keep abreast of all the forums I once visited.
    My only frequent haunt is a webcomic called Sequential Art, and that also only bi-monthly :p

    Glad to see some familiar handles still around
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Members Forum Date
ShrimpNation TASA Members Special Shrimp Nation May 2, 2020
Let's meet the Planted Tank Members - please introduce yourself Planted Tanks Aug 27, 2019
Notable Members Website Suggestions, Support and Feedback Oct 2, 2018
To All TASA Members - We are giving back Rebel Pets May 24, 2018
Looking for UK members General Discussions Aug 5, 2015
Forum members discounts Pet Stop Apr 9, 2015
Greetings fellow members New members Apr 5, 2015

Share This Page