Malaysian Half beak babies

Discussion in 'Breeding' started by Mr.G, Nov 8, 2011.

  1. Mr.G

    Mr.G

    Joined:
    May 9, 2011
    Messages:
    27
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Krugersdorp
    YAY!! My Malaysian halfbeaks have bred. They are indeed live bearers.

    The picture is crappy. You can see mommie in the background and a fuzzy baby up against the glass.
    IMAG0003.jpg
    Now just to get them raised.

    Regards
    G

    IMAG0003.jpg
     
  2. Guest




  3. Reedfish

    Reedfish Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2011
    Messages:
    13,311
    Likes Received:
    3,714
    Location:
    UK
    Well done.

    I love Halfbeaks. Had a pair but they mysteriously dissapeared. I suspect that my Reedfish ate them. I thought they were safe, as the Halfbeaks were over 5cm long.
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Malaysian Half beak Forum Date
Wanted: Malaysian Trumpet Snails Wanted/Swop/Freebies Oct 23, 2025
Freebie: /Swap Malaysian trumpet snails Wanted/Swop/Freebies Dec 12, 2019
Wanted: Malaysian trumpet snails in CT Wanted/Swop/Freebies Feb 14, 2018
Wanted: Malaysian Trumpet Snail Wanted/Swop/Freebies Mar 26, 2014
Snail problem - Malaysian Trumpet Snails General Discussions Mar 3, 2014
Malaysian + German.... how will this end? Breeding Jan 4, 2011
Wanted: Platinum Halfmoon Betta Wanted/Swop/Freebies Feb 25, 2025

Share This Page