Loosing fish

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ahmed00ismail, Oct 24, 2015.

  1. ahmed00ismail

    ahmed00ismail

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2015
    Messages:
    224
    Likes Received:
    13
    Hi guys In my 2.4 m african cichlid tank I see that I loose one fish every 3 weeks for no reason I do my tests every week and all is normal what do you guys think it can be
     
  2. Guest




  3. Vis

    Vis Gerhard

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2009
    Messages:
    6,130
    Likes Received:
    132
    Location:
    Rustenburg
    If your water is fine it might be some disease. Fish will show as little possible weakness to prevent predators picking them as the weak ones.

    So you will see very little signs till they actually die.

    Can also be fighting, stress, food, water conditions like pH.
     
  4. OP
    ahmed00ismail

    ahmed00ismail

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2015
    Messages:
    224
    Likes Received:
    13
    I've tested my ph is good there's isn't much fighting just abit off chasing but that's it
     
  5. Broder

    Broder

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,020
    Likes Received:
    34
    Location:
    East London

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Loosing fish Forum Date
pinnatifida loosing leaves Aquatic plants May 3, 2019
Guppies loosing chunks of tail - Betta to blame? General Discussions Jul 27, 2013
Oscar loosing colour. General Discussions Dec 21, 2010
Help loosing all my mollies!!!!!! Diseases Nov 17, 2009
Danio's and Scissortails Loosing fins Advanced Topics Oct 13, 2009
Tinfoil loosing his skin. Advanced Topics Jul 8, 2009
Dr Says Deworm Your Fish Jungle Aquatics Jul 7, 2026

Share This Page