Looking for glass 12mm

Discussion in 'Anything DIY related' started by Pleco102, Dec 11, 2016.

  1. Pleco102

    Pleco102

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2011
    Messages:
    137
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Pretoria,Olympus
    Hi

    I am on the lookout for 12mm glass. If anyone has some arounf from broken tanks and not using them. I will buy some. In pretoria area.

    I want to repair or replace the bottom pane on a 1.5m x 0.6m tank.

    Kind regards

    Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Looking glass 12mm Forum Date
Wanted: Looking for Endlers Wanted/Swop/Freebies Sep 2, 2026
Looking for Tropheus Social Groups Jul 13, 2026
Wanted: Looking for aquatic moss (aside from Java) Wanted/Swop/Freebies May 11, 2026
Looking for killifish General Fish Discussions Apr 21, 2026
Looking to trade plants Planted Tanks Apr 8, 2026
Looking to swap plants Aquatic plants Apr 8, 2026
Wanted: Looking for shrimps Wanted/Swop/Freebies Dec 31, 2025

Share This Page