Looking for Chemical

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by oupoot, Sep 9, 2014.

  1. oupoot

    oupoot

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2012
    Messages:
    1,119
    Likes Received:
    341
    Location:
    Randburg
    Hi

    I just want to know if anyone has an idea of where I can get the following chemicals for tank ferts?
    I got this from the APSA fert calc and want to give it a go...

    KNO3
    KH2PO4
    K2SO4 OR KCL
    Iron Chelate(13%)
     
  2. Guest




  3. hein24

    hein24 Betta

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2011
    Messages:
    1,442
    Likes Received:
    16
    Location:
    Roodepoort
    I can supply you with the first 3 and the last one you can get from Builders Warehouse
     
  4. OP
    oupoot

    oupoot

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2012
    Messages:
    1,119
    Likes Received:
    341
    Location:
    Randburg
    PM Sent ^_^
     
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2014

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Looking Chemical Forum Date
Wanted: Looking for Endlers Wanted/Swop/Freebies Sep 2, 2026
Looking for Tropheus Social Groups Jul 13, 2026
Wanted: Looking for aquatic moss (aside from Java) Wanted/Swop/Freebies May 11, 2026
Looking for killifish General Fish Discussions Apr 21, 2026
Looking to trade plants Planted Tanks Apr 8, 2026
Looking to swap plants Aquatic plants Apr 8, 2026
Wanted: Looking for shrimps Wanted/Swop/Freebies Dec 31, 2025

Share This Page