1. All ads must contain photo's of actual equipment/livestock for sale. Please read the rules before selling.

Looking for a 1.2 or 1.3 x 60 x 60 tank with stand (preferably with a cupboard)

Discussion in 'Equipment Classifieds' started by Aqua, Apr 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqua

    Aqua Discus

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2010
    Messages:
    716
    Likes Received:
    12
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Hi,

    I am looking for a 1.2 x 60 x 60 or if possible a 1.3 x 60 x 60 tank - min 10mm glass, braced with a stand that has a cupboard, in excellent condition - please no algae or dirt to have to scrub off etc, I would rather spend more money and buy a clean tank - Im fussy like that :)

    Thanks,
    Candice
     
  2. Guest




  3. pHish_man

    pHish_man Discus

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2011
    Messages:
    1,402
    Likes Received:
    50
    Location:
    Somerset West
    hi Candice

    is this for your discus? pm me, I may have something to suit your needs.

    regards

    andrew
     
  4. sarf

    sarf

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2009
    Messages:
    677
    Likes Received:
    5
    Location:
    Cape town
    Hi,I have some glass for a 1,2 by 60 by 60, 12mm thick glass.I also know some1 that can assemble tank for u at a reasonable charge.want R750 for the glass.pm me if interested
     
  5. OP
    Aqua

    Aqua Discus

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2010
    Messages:
    716
    Likes Received:
    12
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Hi sarf,

    Thank you, I have managed to have one built already, getting it next week. 12mm would have been great though!

    Cheers,
    Candice
     

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page