Live Aquascape in Cape Town!

Discussion in 'The Planted Tank' started by Sean J, Nov 14, 2012.

  1. Sean J

    Sean J

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3,835
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    Randburg JHB
    Hey Guys and girls!

    We will be doing a live aquascape in Cape Town on the First of December at Sams Aquarium. Please come through and join us for a really fun day out. We will explain everything that setting up an ADA tank requires, plant selection, fish selection, etc...

    Please come and join us from 10:30am on Saturday 1 December!

    Sean
     
  2. Guest




  3. Altum

    Altum Sponsor

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2008
    Messages:
    1,102
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    CAPE TOWN 7441
    Be sure to to meet THIS time around in the Cape!
    I will make an effort to get out to your event
     
  4. Roelie

    Roelie

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2012
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Centurion
    Damn, now I'm sorry I don't live in the Cape
     
  5. Roxi_B4b3

    Roxi_B4b3

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2012
    Messages:
    66
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Randburg
    +1 :cry:
     
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  6. Fanlie

    Fanlie

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2010
    Messages:
    156
    Likes Received:
    0
    +1 Add me :)
     
  7. Wyvren

    Wyvren Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2011
    Messages:
    2,549
    Likes Received:
    21
    Guys it will be well worth it.

    So I am going, wont be staying late since certain people didnt give advance warning :p And I already have other plans for that day.
     
  8. Jagwa

    Jagwa

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2010
    Messages:
    141
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Newlands, Cape Town
    lll be there
     
  9. Macmish

    Macmish Pleco Fan

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2012
    Messages:
    323
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Blouberg Cape Town
    Hi Sean I'd love to come thru, can u give address please, although I've been in the cape for 15 years, don't know where it is, thanks!
     
  10. OP
    Sean J

    Sean J

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3,835
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    Randburg JHB
    I can't. They're a non sponsoring shop. Google Sams Aquarium, and you will find all their details online.

    Sorry about the hassle, but I need to abide by the rules, just like everyone else.
     
  11. Macmish

    Macmish Pleco Fan

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2012
    Messages:
    323
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Blouberg Cape Town
    My apologies, wasn't thinking, will do so, thank you!
     
  12. Wyvren

    Wyvren Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2011
    Messages:
    2,549
    Likes Received:
    21
    Or do what we all did and join his FB group :D (Sean's I mean :p)
     
  13. Gert Combrink

    Gert Combrink

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2008
    Messages:
    1,786
    Likes Received:
    16
    Location:
    Protea Hights, Brackenfell, Cape Town.
    Will it be at Sams in Bergvliet, or the new Brackenfell one- Aquatic vision?
    Just asking, because the one is within walking distance...
     
  14. OP
    Sean J

    Sean J

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3,835
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    Randburg JHB
    Bergvliet. AV is not stocking our products just yet. But hopefully they will be soon.
     
  15. Zeiphex

    Zeiphex Axolotl

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2011
    Messages:
    440
    Likes Received:
    10
    Location:
    Stellenbosch
    Ooh, awesome - when I lived at home I lived 100m down the road from Sam's :D In Rondebosch now but I definitely plan to be there!
     
  16. OP
    Sean J

    Sean J

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3,835
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    Randburg JHB
    Awesome! Who else is keen?
     
  17. mydummyname

    mydummyname Balala shark

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2010
    Messages:
    2,302
    Likes Received:
    41
    Location:
    cape town
    i'll try my best to be there, but i cannot make any promises..
     
  18. OP
    Sean J

    Sean J

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3,835
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    Randburg JHB
    Hmmm... I personally feel, that you should make a promise... :nuts:
     
  19. mydummyname

    mydummyname Balala shark

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2010
    Messages:
    2,302
    Likes Received:
    41
    Location:
    cape town
    ok, you've convinced me lol barring any emergency's coming up, i'll be there :) and my wife, @Malawi Girl wants to come as well..
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  20. OP
    Sean J

    Sean J

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2009
    Messages:
    3,835
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    Randburg JHB
    Excellent! the more the Merrier!!
     
  21. mydummyname

    mydummyname Balala shark

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2010
    Messages:
    2,302
    Likes Received:
    41
    Location:
    cape town

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Live Aquascape Cape Forum Date
How do others sell livestock New members Sep 21, 2025
Wanted: Live Daphnia Wanted/Swop/Freebies Aug 25, 2025
Wanted: Live Blackworm culture Wanted/Swop/Freebies May 28, 2025
Feeding frozen, (formerly) live food Beginner Discussions Apr 2, 2025
The care and feeding of your pet Liverwort Aquatic plants Jan 28, 2025
Wanted: Female livebearer Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jan 14, 2024
Wanted: Live worm culture Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jan 6, 2024

Share This Page