Lighting rigs

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Quue, Sep 17, 2012.

  1. Quue

    Quue

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Messages:
    605
    Likes Received:
    8
    Location:
    Cape Town
    hey guys

    as you can see ive been on a bit of a mission today and only now have i remembered what i needed...

    does anyone know of a lighting rig that is being sold or giving away??
     
  2. Guest




  3. Zoom

    Zoom Retired Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Messages:
    8,469
    Likes Received:
    119
    Location:
    Jhb- Fourways
    Why not look under the classifieds where all for sale and freebies are advertised?

    Failing that, try DIY one.

    Failing that... try the local second hand market (Gumree/junkmail etc)
     
  4. Bufamotis

    Bufamotis

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2009
    Messages:
    1,852
    Likes Received:
    26
    Location:
    Zevoland
    Cheddar seems to be selling his planted setup and it includes a 3ft t5 pendant, however I can't seem to get a reply from him on his thread

    Sent from my iClone Galaxy S2
     
  5. dommodore

    dommodore

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2011
    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    Pretoria
    Hey,
    I don't know if this helps but I have a 30W T8 with a ballast. It was used for about 6 months then I switched to T5's.
    If you're interested just PM me. I can get the specks if you want. Its all in perfect working order!
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Lighting rigs Forum Date
Planted lighting Beginner Discussions Nov 24, 2023
Lighting help needed Planted Tanks Oct 7, 2023
Custom Rgb LED lighting Planted Tanks Dec 30, 2021
Suitable lighting suggestions please? General Equipment discussion Aug 1, 2021
Lighting questions Beginner Discussions Apr 21, 2021
RSS Feed Aquarium Lighting Timers RSS Feeds Dec 7, 2020
Lighting Disaster General Equipment discussion Nov 26, 2020

Share This Page