LFSs in KZN

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by PsyXe, Jun 21, 2014.

  1. PsyXe

    PsyXe

    Joined:
    May 16, 2012
    Messages:
    891
    Likes Received:
    12
    Location:
    PTA
    Hey everyone, I'm going to be visiting my in-laws near Durban for a week, and would like to know what shops you recommend in the area. I'm already planning on visiting Something Exotic in Hillcrest, but are there any others I should know about? To keep on the right side of the sponsorship rules please just mention the name and maybe the town / suburb - I can Google the rest :tongue:
     
  2. Guest




  3. MattLamm

    MattLamm

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2012
    Messages:
    174
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Durban
    Something Exotic is a nice store. The only other one I'd recommend checking out is Euro Spirit. Oh, and there is one in Pine Town that is pretty cool. Think it is called Pine Town Pets.
     
  4. OP
    PsyXe

    PsyXe

    Joined:
    May 16, 2012
    Messages:
    891
    Likes Received:
    12
    Location:
    PTA
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  5. HEIHACHI

    HEIHACHI

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2012
    Messages:
    1,013
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    durban
    Dont forget northlands, Springfield park
     
  6. Caudelia

    Caudelia

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2013
    Messages:
    789
    Likes Received:
    2
    Location:
    durban
    Dbn pets n aquariums sometimes have nice oddities, pets n all - bluff
     
  7. dash

    dash

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2013
    Messages:
    3,194
    Likes Received:
    18
    Location:
    Durban
    If you want to meet any of us or need any help just shout.
     
  8. Chongkie

    Chongkie

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2013
    Messages:
    716
    Likes Received:
    6
    Location:
    Pietermaritzburg
  9. KiazerG

    KiazerG Sailfin Molly

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2009
    Messages:
    441
    Likes Received:
    4
    Location:
    Durban
    Hillcrest pets are just down the road from Something Exotic. Northlands have gone down hill, Eurospirit on Umhlanga Rock Drive have some stunning show tanks (including a huge planted setup).
     
  10. OP
    PsyXe

    PsyXe

    Joined:
    May 16, 2012
    Messages:
    891
    Likes Received:
    12
    Location:
    PTA
    Thanks so much, keep em coming! I'm just down the road from Something Exotic and Hillcrest Pets; for the rest I'm planning to plot out a route to take me to all of them without getting too lost :laugh:
     
  11. HEIHACHI

    HEIHACHI

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2012
    Messages:
    1,013
    Likes Received:
    7
    Location:
    durban
    kzn members unite!! I smell a road trip. ........
     

Recent Posts

Share This Page