LFS ignorance..... I'm not responsible.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Cheetah, Sep 3, 2010.

  1. Cheetah

    Cheetah Retired moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2009
    Messages:
    2,715
    Likes Received:
    124
    Location:
    Kimberley ( Northern Cape)
    My LFS, only knows about guppies..... They've taken so many off me at R5 each (which they sell at R15), that I've now built up a credit with them in excess of R700.....
    Yesterday, I walked in there and they had 8 adult Kribs for R35 which generally sells at R60, (at that size) so I knew a bargain when I see one.... I said I'll take all 8 of them (5 males and 3 females)... the guy said he needs some more Guppies, so I could have those at R20 each... I grabbed with both hands....
    He even allowed me to catch them, because they were in with some other fish... (Black widows), and he could not tell them apart :lol: .... So!... at the end of the day,.... what should've cost me R480, I purchased for R120, and it was just taken off my (possitive) ballance.....
    He had Black Moores in there, (which at the size) could not have been more than R30, but he charged R100 ea.... This guy could make a killing, (being the only pet shop in town) if only he learnt a lot more about his fish!
     
  2. Guest




  3. Donny

    Donny

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2009
    Messages:
    2,283
    Likes Received:
    22
    Location:
    Churchill Estate, Parow
    LFS rips off the public all the time with prices and knowledge, so sometimes pay is well deserved :) :)
     

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - ignorance responsible Forum Date
a pox on irresponsible pet shops!!! General Discussions Nov 5, 2012

Share This Page