Labeotropheus Trewavasae

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by WIM, Jan 13, 2016.

  1. WIM

    WIM

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2015
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    jhb
    Hi guys,

    Anyone know where can I find labeotropheus trewavasae in jhb?

    Thanks
     
  2. Guest




  3. Reedfish

    Reedfish Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2011
    Messages:
    13,311
    Likes Received:
    3,714
    Location:
    UK
    Perhaps @Jack Stone can help?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  4. Jack Stone

    Jack Stone Stone Aquaics

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2011
    Messages:
    926
    Likes Received:
    34
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Thanks @Reedfish
    @WIM - Unfortunately not a species we sell regularly at Stone Aquatics (we're in Cape Town but send to OR Tambo and Lanseria airports). They are fairly regularly available in South Africa I believe so we do not import them to resell, good luck trying to find them in JHB, if you can find in Cape Town I can send them to you.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016
  5. Jack Stone

    Jack Stone Stone Aquaics

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2011
    Messages:
    926
    Likes Received:
    34
    Location:
    Cape Town
    Thanks @Reedfish
    @WIM - Unfortunately not a species we sell regularly at Stone Aquatics (we're in Cape Town but send to OR Tambo and Lanseria airports). They are fairly regularly available in South Africa I believe so we do not import them to resell, good luck trying to find them in JHB, if you can find in Cape Town I can send them to you.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2016

Recent Posts

Loading...
Similar Threads - Labeotropheus Trewavasae Forum Date
Labeotropheus Trewavasae red top Beginner Discussions Jul 16, 2009
Wanted: Petrochromis trewavasae Wanted/Swop/Freebies Jul 16, 2017

Share This Page